Retail & Consumer Goods
Our team has been advising the biggest companies in the Croatian retail market, as well as international and domestic vendors, and is constantly at the forefront of this evolving market.
We are confident that our team is fit to accompany your business ideas through the challenges this sector is facing, including positioning between online and brick-and-mortar stores, impact of technology on purchasing habits, as well as marketing and licensing.
Our team can provide you with proven answers through a full range of legal services and typical challenges, including:
- Competition law e.g. vertical restraints, buying power issues
- Consumer law, including advertising, marketing and promotions
- Dispute resolution
- Intellectual property
- Privacy & data protection
- Real estate and licensing
- Unfair Commercial Practices, with special emphasis on food supply chain