Managing legal disputes in a difficult environment and legal regime that is still developing may be a tough task. A special set of skills is required to inspire predictability in the proceedings and professional management of created risks. In order to unleash internal and external resources that are tied to the processes, while decreasing financial uncertainty, we are able to:
- help you with the choice of law and jurisdiction in international contracts
- mediate between the parties
- manage en masse litigation and enforcement proceedings while applying business analytics to the process
- assess Non-Performing Loan portfolios (NPL’s)
- assess individual litigation risks
- structure transactions to create best place and means of (potential) dispute
- advise you on settlement considerations
- keep track of costs incurred and provide precise estimates of litigation costs
- enforce decisions made in or outside Croatia
Our dispute resolution team consists of experts specialising in litigation before the courts and arbitration tribunals, as well as administrative bodies.
The team is also praised for their antitrust and regulatory litigations.
In each case, the idea is to assess available avenues together with our clients. If litigation is inevitable, we shall develop the optimal litigation strategy.